Intensive Lessons4u Terms and Conditions
Please read as contains important information.
- Bookings are taken with the understanding the pupil has read the terms and conditions prior to booking a course.
- The pupil must conform to the legal requirements stipulated by the DVSA including the eyesight test.Intensive Lessons4u will not be responsible for any failure to meet the legal requirements including re tests.
- Deposits are non refundable under any circumstances except when Intensive Lessons4u are unable to secure the services of an instructor.
- Intensive Lessons4u are an agency acting on behalf of driving instructors and do not conduct driving lessons themselves.Any issues with regards to your tution,course hours,balance payments and any other issues should be taken up with the instructor.
- Failure to to attend the lesson at the agreed time will result in the loss of the lesson.The instructor may be flexible if the pupil has a problem but will be at their discretion.
- Short breaks are necessary with intensive driving courses which will be included within the course hours.
- We aim to book a practical test the same week or the following week of your course finishing.This isn’t always possible due to DVSA test availability.
- The deposit paid to Intensive Lessons4u is not the total course amount.Failure to pay the outstanding amount will result in the pupil losing the deposit.
- Once the test date is booked it cannot be changed without a further charge.
- Intensive Lessons4u will not be responsible for any test cancellations by the DVSA or if the instructor is ill or there are vehicle problems.
- Instructors are self employed and do not work for Intensive Lessons4u.
- Pupils must possess a DVSA approved driving licence prior to commencing the lessons.Failure to do this will result in the loss of any pre payment.
- Extra lessons above the course booked will be paid directly to the instructor at an agreed rate usually £30 an hour.
- The total course length includes the practical test itself and travel time to and from the test centre.
- After paying the deposit a pupil has 3 calendar months to complete the course otherwise they will lose their deposit including any test fees
- Once the hours have been agreed between the pupil and the instructor they cannot be cancelled or amended before the course start time otherwise the lesson/s are forfeited. An instructor may be flexible with this.
- There is a 14 day cooling off period to request a refund.We do however reserve the right to charge for costs incurred if a course is due to start within the 14 days.This cost will include any hours paid to the instructor,test fees and admin costs.